Patient Access Center
How can you reduce walk-ins and no-shows?
Specialized Communication Services
Superior Medical Answering Services
- Live operator support
- Auto attendant
- Message handling
- Paging and SMS texting
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Reduced walk-ins
- Answering questions and escalating patient concerns to a healthcare provider reduces the number of walk-in appointments
- Reduced no-shows
- Structured patient appointment reminder process reduces 'no-show' rates
Specialized Communication Services
Appointment Scheduling & Reminders
We provide appointment reminders through multiple platforms/channels such as live reminders, automated reminders, and text reminders. In turn, reminders are supported with an appointment scheduling unit to provide more options to reschedule appointments or cancel them 24/7, thereby improving the no show rates.
Ability to cancel or reschedule appointments at any time is a critical element in increasing patient visits & reducing no shows.
Reduces no show rates, increases fill rate for clinic schedules, and provides efficient management of patient schedules for the day.
Physician Referral Services
We provide physician referral line assistance. Operators review insurance and schedule appointments for patients with the appropriate specialty physician.
Patient is scheduled with a specialist who accepts their insurance. The ability to reschedule or cancel appointments at any time resulting in a reduction of no shows.
Quicker patient care.
After Hours Call Support
We provide an after-hours medical answering service. We answer incoming calls during non-business hours, take and relay messages to the office, and in critical situations, we reach out to the on-call physician.
Provide coverage for offices and assist patients in getting help during non-business hours by accessing the on call physician for support and medical help.
Reduction in no show rates and an increase in fill rates with efficient daily management of patient schedules.
We identify patients that do not have the proper insurance coverage or insurance that is not accepted by the hospital. We reach out to the patient, notify them of the situation, and refer them back to their insurer. If necessary, they are referred to financial counseling.
Identifies the insurance coverage upfront, informs patient of covered charges, redirects to appropriate team, or back to their insurer for options.
Improves financial impact to the hospital and fosters proactive patient communication.
We provide several outreach programs such as:
- Patient satisfaction surveys
- Experience on calls
- Availability of appointment for patients waiting the longest
Quality of care & an efficiency improvement on “fill rate”.
Patient satisfaction, patient access, care to patients 24/7.
Outreach to Primary Care Providers When a Patient is Admitted to the ER
We provide Primary Care Providers with real time ER event reporting such as:
- Real time email, text or phone notification of event
- Better access to the physicians referring patients
- Improve access of care
- Quality of care and an efficiency
- Reduces wait time for care in the ER
- Increases revenue opportunity within the health system
- Care to patients 24/7
- Patient satisfaction
Physician on Call Services
How many patients are you losing because phones go unanswered?
- After-hours support
- Enhanced communications between patients and providers to support referrals, appointment scheduling, medication refill requests, and additional supportive services for:
- At risk-patient populations
- Patients transitioning from hospital to home
- Web on-call services
- Access on-call information
- Providers access their on-call schedule at any time from any device with an internet connection
- Contact on-call providers as needed
- Web message retrieval
- 24/7 on-line access to messages
- Messages are posted in real-time, no delay
- Print and download messages
- Secure, HIPAA compliant web portal
- Increased patient engagement
- Call handled levels nearly 100% ensuring maximum patient access
- Translation services available on-demand 24/7/365 days/year
- Certified script translations
- Integrated smart greetings in various languages
- Disaster recovery
- Self-reliant and inter-connected centers offer business continuity and quick disaster recovery
Do you cover your entire target market?
Tunstall Americas specialty Pharmaceutical Services connect patients, providers, payers, and life science companies to enhance care delivery and increase health outcomes. These value-added programs build brand recognition and loyalty with patients and healthcare providers.
Solutions are customized to meet your needs, and leverage live interactions with healthcare trained operators and clinical staff, as well as web-based resources such as click-to-chat functionality.
We are focused on healthcare and have policies and procedures in place to ensure the privacy, security, and integrity of individual identifiable health information.
- Complement field-based representatives in supporting local healthcare provider offices with information, educational materials, and samples
- Cover open/white space territories
- Detail no-see physicians
- In-bound and out-bound lead generation
Customized patient and caregiver support
- Support treatment consideration
- Treatment adherence
- Disease-state/condition education
- Reduce drug nonadherence
Screening and assessment
- Clinical trial recruitment
- Assessing treatment eligibility
- Answering frequently asked questions
- Clinical trial data collection and support
- Product information
- Adverse event reporting
- Product quality complaints